Monday, September 1, 2008

Just a quick post

Just woke up to steady rain and wind. I took a video that I'm trying to upload now but now we're under a tornado warning so I probably shouldn't go outside anymore. We're getting some pretty strong gusts which will continue to get stronger over the next 6 hours when Gustav is moving onshore. We lost cable right after I posted last night, so no wifi today, again, thanks to dad's broadband card. By the way, does anybody know anyone in power at Verizon? I think they should sponsor the blog since I keep mentioning the broadband being the only way to keep posting.

A word about the video...the quality isn't that great and the rain just makes it even more fuzzy looking.

Next up, Mom is going to do the Katrina retrospective or as she calls it the "hurricistory." We're bored, we're making up words, so sue us.

Thanks to everyone that's been emailing us to say they like the blog, we're definitely having fun doing it and it's helping pass the time now that we don't have cable!


No comments: